Application & formalities
To apply for an Exchange program to the EUETIB (next academic year 2016-17, EEBE), please follow the following steps:
- Check if your university has a bilateral agreement with the EUETIB.
In case of visiting students (without agreement), please find out UPC regulation here (page 15). The tuition fee
is 148€/ECTS approx.
- Apply for an exchange period at your university, as only students who have been nominated by their home institution will be allowed to apply for a study period at the EUETIB.
- Fill out our online application according to this guide
- Upload the following documents duly signed by you and your home univeristy:
- Learning Agreement for studies (Only Erasmus students)
- Learning Agreement for studies (Non Erasmus students)
- Copy of your passport or identity card
- Transcript of records
- Copy of your insurance card
- Proof of English proficiency (minimum B1), in case of subjects / project in English
- Proof of Spanish proficency (minimum B1), in case of subjects / project in Spanish.
- Nomination letter duly signed by your university
- Curriculum Vitae [English] (In case of project work)
ACADEMIC YEAR 2016/17
The EUETIB will be integrated into EEBE from 1st June 2016
Autumn semester or full academic year: 22nd April to 5th June
(if you need visa, please apply before 22nd May)
Spring Semester: from October to November
In case the EUETIB accepts you as an exchange student you will get an admission letter by email (except non-european students, that it will be by post) as well as other useful information.
Plan your trip to Barcelona taking into account our academic calendar as well as other issues detailed here.
Arrival to Barcelona: it is compulsory to attend EUETIB Welcome Session to get information about registration, email access, School services... Furthermore, the UPC Students Mobility Office offers an Orientation Week that includes an institutional welcome, information about legal procedures and about the main Services at UPC that can help students during their stay, introductory workshops Just Arrived to the Catalan language and culture, a visit to one of Barcelona’s museums and also a sports activity.
Escola Universitaria d'Enginyeria Tècnica Industrial de Barcelona (EUETIB)
Relacions Internacionals i Mobilitat
C. Comte d'Urgell, 187
08036 Barcelona (Spain)